Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quick Bits

First, I have a brief addendum to the Volcano coinky-dink. His voice is kind of in the background during the scene, but “Jerry Laird” sounds exactly like the priest who was pastor-president of my high school.

Second, there’s a chance that the Season Preview won’t be up until Monday afternoon.

Finally, I thought of one more thing you should probably know about me. I have a tendency to use (somewhat obscure) pop culture references when I title my game reports. Usually they’re song lyrics, quotes from Mystery Science Theater 3000, and occasionally Star Wars quotes. So if you happen to read a weird title from me like “You know what would solve this problem? More highway ramp meters,” now you know where it probably comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment